Early bird registration (1st February 2019 – 31st July 2019): 25 Euro.
Standard registration (from 1st August & on-site): 35 Euro.
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to the conference areas;
- Admission to the exhibitor’s area;
- Conference bag, materials and proceedings;
- Free of charge visit of show caves: Yagodinska, Dyavolsko garlo (Devil’s Throat), Snezhanka, Saeva dupka, with registration from the EuroSpeleo Forum 2019;
- Voucher for a festive dinner and one free drink.
Participation fees for field trips have to be paid separately.
The fee include only transportation costs, in case you don’t have your own transportation. We provide transportation only for the caves near Sofia.
Accommodation for the pre-meeting program:
For “Kastrakli 2019”, Western Rhodopes – From 21 to 25 September, in the area of Orfey hut, Kastrakli Reserve, town of Borino – camping equipment needed.
For Guided cave tours near Sofia – National Educational Centre of the Red Cross will be available from Monday 23 September, after 16:00. Please select the total required number of accommodation days below – pre-meeting + official program.